Thank you for your interest in the Virginia Journal of Law & Technology. VJoLT is pleased to accept submissions from academics, practitioners, policymakers and students. We seek to publish articles on topics that fall within the intersection of law and technology. We accept submissions throughout the year and review articles on a rolling basis.
Submitting Your Article
Format of Submissions
- Submissions vary between 5,000 to 20,000 words in length.
- We accept Word documents or PDFs.
- We require that each author submit a résumé or C.V.
- Cover letters and brief abstracts are welcomed but not required.
- Citations should conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th ed. 2010).
- Authors are required to indicate if any portion of a manuscript or draft has been previously published.
We will make every effort to comply with requests for expedited review. Please send your request along with: (1) The name of the journal making an offer, and (2) The offer deadline.